From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Whitefish or white fish may refer to:
In fishing terminology:
- Whitefish (fisheries term), a fisheries term referring to the flesh of many types of fish
In fish species:
- Freshwater whitefish, members of the subfamily Coregoninae in the family Salmonidae, including:
- Some tilefishes, including
- Ocean whitefish (Caulolatilus princeps)
- the chimaerae species:
- Beluga sturgeon, Huso huso
- Caspian kutum, also called "White Fish" or "Caspian White Fish"
- White steenbras, (Lithognathus lithognathus), a sparid
- Barbus andrewi, commonly called Cape Whitefish, a cyprinid
- Beluga whale, Delphinapterus leucas
- Whitefish, Montana
- Whitefish Bay, a bay between the United States and Canada.
- Whitefish Bay, Wisconsin
- Whitefish, Ontario
- Whitefish Lake First Nation, Ontario
- Whitefish Falls, Ontario
- Whitefish Range, Montana and British Columbia
- Whitefish Township, Michigan
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Whitefish.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.