Whitefish Bay High School
|Whitefish Bay High School|
|1200 East Fairmount Avenue
Whitefish Bay, Wisconsin, 53217
|School district||Whitefish Bay School District|
|Color(s)||Blue and Grey|
The school newspaper is called the Tower Times, and the school yearbook The Tower, both referring to the school building's five-story tower and facade that rise over the main entrance. The school colors are blue and gray. The school's mascot is the "Blue Duke".
Student extracurricular activities include student government, forensics (individual events), debate, drama, and sports. A student activity fair is held in September to publicize clubs and activities.
Fine and performing arts
Classes allow the students to learn about theatre and other fine arts.
Both the choir and the orchestra have biennial overseas concerts/trips and the band has an annual stateside trip for seniors.
The school sports program offers the following sports:
- Boys: Football, cross country, soccer, volleyball, skiing, hockey, basketball, track and field, tennis, baseball, swimming and diving, golf, wrestling
- Girls: cross country, soccer, volleyball, skiing, hockey, basketball, track and field, tennis, softball, swimming and diving, golf, gymnastics.
- Nick Bellore - New York Jets 
- Craig Counsell - Major League Baseball
- Jeffrey Hunter - Actor
- Kristen Johnston - Actress
- Dennis Kois - Museum director
- Donald K. Stitt - Chairman of the Republican Party of Wisconsin
- Mae Whitman - Actress
- Bernardine Rae Dohrn - Radical co founder of the Weather Underground
- Samuel Page - Actor
- McGuinn, Bob. "Whitefish Bay's Bellore awaits the draft". Retrieved 2013-09-02.
- (21 July 2001). Ex-local man named to Smithsonian post, Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, Retrieved December 3, 2010
- Mae Whitman - Biography - Movies & TV - NYTimes.com accessdate=2013-09-02
- Whitefish Bay High School website
- School District of Whitefish Bay
- Village of Whitefish Bay
- Whitefish Bay High School Alumni Web Site