Whitehall (Amtrak station)
The shelter in 2013, undergoing reconstruction.
|Address||Main & Saunders Street
Whitehall, NY 12887
|Platforms||1 side platform|
|Passengers (2013)||1,329 14%|
The Whitehall Amtrak Station is a train station in the Village of Whitehall, New York. It is served by the Adirondack, and is a platform shelter located approximately one half mile north of the location of the former Delaware and Hudson Railway depot. The former depot no longer exists.
- Media related to Whitehall (Amtrak station) at Wikimedia Commons
- Amtrak – Stations – Whitehall, NY
- Whitehall Amtrak Station (USA Rail Guide -- Train Web)
- Former Whitehall Depot (Bridge Line Historical Society)
- Whitehall, NY (WHL) (Amtrak's Great American Stations)
|This New York train station–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|