|• Mayor||Naheed Nenshi|
|• Administrative body||Calgary City Council|
|• Councillor||Ray Jones|
|• Total||2.7 km2 (1.0 sq mi)|
|Elevation||1,095 m (3,593 ft)|
|• Average Income||$55,715|
|Website||Whitehorn Community Association|
Whitehorn is a residential neighbourhood in the north-east quadrant of Calgary, Alberta. It is bounded by McKnight Boulevard to the north, 52 Street E to the east, 32 Avenue N to the south and 36 Street E to the west. The Peter Lougheed Centre is located south-west from the neighbourhood.
Residents in this community had a median household income of $55,715 in 2000, and there were 19.5% low income residents living in the neighbourhood. As of 2000, 38% of the residents were immigrants, most of Vietnamese and East Indian origin. Most buildings were single-family detached homes and semi-detached, and 23.1% of the housing was used for renting.
The community is served by Annie Gale Junior High, Chief Justice Milvain Elementary and Colonel J. Fred Scott Elementary public schools, as well as St. Wilfrid Elementary (catholic).
- "Calgary Elections". City of Calgary. October 21, 2013. Retrieved October 22, 2013.
- City of Calgary (2006). "Whitehorn Community Statistics" (PDF). Retrieved 2007-05-10.
- "2012 Civic Census Results" (PDF). City of Calgary. 2012. Retrieved February 4, 2013.
- "Community Boundaries" (ESRI SHAPEFILE). City of Calgary. Retrieved February 5, 2013.
- City of Calgary (2004). "Ward 5 Profile" (PDF). Retrieved 2007-05-10.
||Calgary International Airport||Castleridge||Falconridge|
|Horizon Industrial Area||Temple|