From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Whitehouse may refer to:
- Elliott Whitehouse (born 1993), English footballer
- Eula Whitehouse (1892–1974), botanist, see list of botanists by author abbreviation (W–Z)
- Frederick William Whitehouse (1900–1973), Australian geologist
- Mary Whitehouse (1910–2001), British Christian morality campaigner
- Morris H. Whitehouse (1878–1944), American architect
- Paul Whitehouse (born 1958), Welsh comedian and actor
- Paul Whitehouse (police officer) (born 1944)
- Sheldon Whitehouse (born 1955), American politician from the state of Rhode Island
- Wildman Whitehouse (1816–1890), English surgeon and chief electrician for the transatlantic telegraph cable
- Whitehouse, a neighborhood of Jacksonville, Florida
- Whitehouse, Aberdeenshire, location of the Whitehouse railway station on the Alford Valley Railway in Aberdeenshire, Scotland
- Whitehouse, Argyll, a hamlet on the Kintyre peninsula of Argyll and Bute, Scotland
- Whitehouse, Ipswich, a ward in Ipswich, England
- Whitehouse, New Jersey, a village in Readington, New Jersey, US
- Whitehouse, County Antrim, a townland in the Carnmoney parish, County Antrim, Northern Ireland
- Whitehouse, County Tyrone, a townland in the Ardstraw parish, County Tyrone, Northern Ireland
- Whitehouse (band), English power electronics band named after Mary Whitehouse
- Whitehouse (magazine), a pornographic magazine named after Mary Whitehouse
- Whitehouse.com, former adult entertainment website
- Whitehouse.org, a parody website that Chickenhead Productions created in 2001
- Whitehouse Institute of Design, an Australian art and design school
- The Whitehouse (pub), a Grade II Listed public house in Liverpool
- White House, the residence of the President of the United States
- White House (disambiguation)
- All pages with titles containing "Whitehouse"
- All pages beginning with "Whitehouse"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Whitehouse.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.