From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Whitespace)
|Look up white space or whitespace in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
White space or whitespace may refer to:
- White space (visual arts), portions of a page left unmarked
- Space (punctuation), the space between two words of text
- Whitespace character, a computer character for the space between words
- White spaces (radio), allocated but locally unused radio frequencies
- White Space (management), an area where no one is responsible
- Whitespace (programming language), an esoteric programming language
- The White Space, a 2009 drama film
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.