Whitney Kroenke Burditt (born September 29, 1977) is an American heiress, film producer and philanthropist.
Her father is Stan Kroenke and her mother, Ann Walton Kroenke. Through her mother, she is a member of the Walton family. She has a brother, Josh Kroenke. She graduated from Northwestern University, where she received a Bachelor of Speech in Theater.
She worked as a choreographer, dancer and actress for I Sing and the London production of Romeo & Juliet directed by Daniel Kramer. She has also produced two movies.
A philanthropist, she is the co-founder of the Playing for Change Movement, where she serves as Executive Director.
She married Ben Burditt of Warsaw, Missouri in 2006. Her cousin Elizabeth Paige Laurie, daughter of Nancy Walton Laurie, was the maid of honor. They reside in Los Angeles, California, and have four dogs.
As a producer
- ^ http://business.highbeam.com/435553/article-1G1-150836103/rock-n-roll-wedding-walmart-heiress
- ^ a b Joanne Davidson, Playing for Change, The Denver Post, November 12, 2007
- ^ a b c d e f g h Lauren Scheidemantel and Meaghan Trimarchi, Celebrity wedding on aisle four, Vox, September 26, 2008
- ^ a b c d Playing for Change biography
- ^ Reunion 2009, Northwestern Alumni Association, October 23–25, 2009
- ^ Kate Larue and Sarah Wilson, Secret’s out about Kroenke-Burditt wedding: It’s good for businesses, Columbia Missourian, September 22, 2006