|This article is being considered for deletion in accordance with Wikipedia's deletion policy.
Please share your thoughts on the matter at this article's entry on the Articles for deletion page.
Feel free to edit the article, but the article must not be blanked, and this notice must not be removed, until the discussion is closed. For more information, particularly on merging or moving the article during the discussion, read the Guide to deletion.
Whitney Stevens in 2007
August 25, 1987 |
|Height||5 ft 3 in (1.60 m)|
|No. of adult films||217 (per IAFD)|
Whitney Stevens (born August 25, 1987 in Panama) is a retired American pornographic actress. Originally from Panama, she was raised in Palm Springs, California, USA and was active from September, 2006, to August, 2012, appearing in over 200 pornographic movies.
Stevens made her debut in an inter-racial scene with her sister Britney Stevens and Sledge in 2006's I Was Tight Yesterday 5. She claims she entered porn at her sister's prompting, saying "It was her idea. She met this guy and he introduced us to our agent".
She claims not to date, mostly due to her career. She says if she was going to date it would be with someone "in the industry", as it would be easier. Stevens has two tattoos: a star on the back of her left hand, and a rose on her rear right shoulder.
Stevens retired from the pornography industry in August, 2012, although she has done webcam performances since then.
Awards and nominations
- 2007 - XRCO Award - Cream Dream (nomination)
- 2008 - XRCO Award - Cream Dream (nomination)
- 2008 - Adam Film World Guide Award - Big-Boob Babe Of The Year (win)
- "BangBros profile". bangbros.com. Retrieved 2008-12-13.
- "Personal Bio Whitney Stevens". IAFD.com. Retrieved 2008-01-10.
- "Porn Reviews Porn Star Interviews". Rogreviews.com. Retrieved 2011-02-01.
- @WhitnetStevens_ (Twitter) https://twitter.com/WhitneyStevens_/statuses/233675453506932736
- "Stevens Sisters Debut in I Was Tight Yesterday 5". Adult Video News. 2006-09-06. Retrieved 2008-12-30.
- Dirty Bob (March 2, 2007). "XRCO 2006 Nominations Announced". Adult Video News. Retrieved 2008-12-30.
- "XRCO Awards". Retrieved 2008-09-15.
- David Sullivan. "XRCO Announces 2008 Awards Nominees". Adult Video News. Retrieved 2008-12-30.
- Nelson X (2008-04-25). "Adam Film World Announces Annual Award Winners". AVN. Retrieved 2014-02-12.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Whitney Stevens.|