From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Whitsunday may be:
- The Sunday of the feast of Whitsun or Pentecost in the Christian liturgical year, observed 7 weeks after Easter
- One of the Scottish quarter days, always falling on 15 May
- The Electoral district of Whitsunday
- Whitsunday Island, the largest of the Whitsunday Islands
- The Whitsunday Islands, Queensland, Australia
- The Whitsunday Regional Council (including former Shire of Whitsunday)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.