From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Whitsunday or Whit Sunday may be:
- The Sunday of the feast of Whitsun or Pentecost in the Christian liturgical year, observed 7 weeks after Easter
- One of the Scottish term days, always falling in modern times on 15 May
- The Whitsunday Islands, Queensland, Australia
- Whitsunday Island, the largest of the Whitsunday Islands
- Whitsunday Region, a local government area located in North Queensland, Australia
- Electoral district of Whitsunday, an electoral division in the Legislative Assembly of Queensland, Australia
- Shire of Whitsunday, a former local government area located in North Queensland
- Whitsunday wire eel, found in Australia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Whitsunday.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.