Mission & Vision
AHMC was established with the mission to provide health care services from primary and tertiary segments. Alongside AHMC strives to provide the best healthcare services in San Gabriel Valley.
AHMC owns and operates the following hospitals:
- Anaheim Regional Medical Center
- Garfield Medical Center
- Greater El Monte Community Hospital
- Monterey Park Hospital
- San Gabriel Valley Medical Center
- Whittier Hospital Medical Center
It also operates Alhambra Hospital Medical Center under a long term agreement.
- "Tenet to sell 4 L.A.-area hospitals to AHMC". 2004-07-19.
- "AHMC and AHMC Healthcare Inc | Better Care and Better Understanding". Newmedicalweb.com. Retrieved 2010-12-12.
|This article about a medical organization or association is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|