From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Whittlesea may mean:
- Whittlesea, Victoria, a town some 40 km north of Melbourne.
- City of Whittlesea, the local government area that contains it
- Whittlesey in Cambridgeshire, England used to be known as Whittlesea
- Whittlesea railway station serves Whittlesey
- Whittlesea, Eastern Cape, a small town in the Eastern Cape Province of South Africa
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.