From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up who in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Who may refer to:
- Who (pronoun), an English-language pronoun
- who (Unix), a Unix command
- Who?, one of the Five Ws in journalism
Books and magazines
People and creatures
- Who (wrestler), Jim Neidhart (born 1955), American professional wrestler
- Who, a fictional first baseman in the Abbott and Costello routine "Who's on First?"
- Who, a fictional creature in the Dr. Seuss books Horton Hears a Who! and How the Grinch Stole Christmas!
Films and TV
- The Who, an English rock band
- Who? (album), an album by Tony! Toni! Toné!
- "Who?" (song), a 1925 popular song written by Jerome Kern, Otto Harbach and Oscar Hammerstein II
- "Who...", a song by Ayumi Hamasaki from Loveppears
- "Who", a song by David Byrne and St. Vincent from Love This Giant
- "Who", a song by Diana Ross from Silk Electric
- "Who", a song by Sugababes, a B-side of the single "Hole in the Head"
- Who! (Tujamo and Plastik Funk song) redirects to Dr. Who! (Tujamo and Plastik Funk song)
- WHO (AM), a news/talk radio station in Des Moines, Iowa, U.S.
- WHO-DT, a television station in Des Moines, Iowa, U.S.
- WHO, World Health Organization
- WHO, Washington Homeschool Organization, in the state of Washington, U.S.
- White House Office, an entity within the Executive Office of the President of the United States
- World Humor Organization, an American improvisational comedy company
- Who? Who? Ministry, a 19th-century British government
- Who's Who, several reference publications
- Guess Who (disambiguation)
- Hoo (disambiguation)
- Hu (disambiguation)
- Woo (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Who.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.