From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up whole in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Whole may refer to:
- Holism, (from holos, a Greek word meaning all, entire, total) the idea that all the properties of a given system cannot be determined or explained by the sum of its component parts alone
- in music, a whole step, or Major second
- in music, a Whole note, or semibreve
- Whole (EP), a 1997 EP by Pedro the Lion
- "Whole", a song from the above EP
- Whole (film), a 2003 documentary about people suffering from body integrity identity disorder
- "Whole", a song by Flaw from their 2001 album Through the Eyes
- "Whole", a song by The Dreaming
- Whole, a 2013 album by SOiL
- Whole (band), Progressive rock band
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.