Whom the gods would destroy (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Whom the Gods Would Destroy (disambiguation))
Whom the gods would destroy is a quotation first penned by Henry Wadsworth Longfellow.
Other uses of the phrase (and its variants) include:
- Whom the Gods Would Destroy, a novel written by Richard P. Powell
- Thor: I, Whom the Gods Would Destroy (1988), a Marvel Graphic Novel featuring the superhero Thor
- "Whom the Gods Would Destroy", the title of Issue #126 (1966) of Thor (Marvel Comics).
- Whom the Gods Would Destroy, 1st Lewis episode in Series 1.
- Whom the Gods Would Destroy (film), a 1919 American film directed by Frank Borzage
- Whom Gods Destroy (comics), a 1997 four-issue comic book limited series written by Chris Claremont
- "Whom Gods Destroy" (Star Trek: The Original Series), a third season episode of Star Trek: The Original Series
- Those Whom the Gods Detest, an album by Nile
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Whom the gods would destroy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.