From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Wichita is the name of:
Wichita may also refer to:
- United States
In the military
- Wichita-class cruiser, a heavy cruiser class of the US Navy
- USS Wichita (CA-45), the only ship of the class; active in World War II
- Wichita-class replenishment oiler, a class of US Navy oilers from the late 1960s to the mid-1990s
- USS Wichita (AOR-1), the lead ship of the class; in service from 1969 to 1993
- Beechcraft AT-10 Wichita, a World War II trainer airplane for the United States Army Air Forces
- Wichita (1955 film), an American Western movie directed by Jacques Tourneur
- Wichita (2010 film), a film starring Cameron Diaz and Tom Cruise
- Wichita Recordings, a London based independent record label
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Wichita.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.