From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up wick in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Wick may refer to:
- Candle wick, the cord used in a candle or oil lamp.
- Solder wick, a copper-braided wire used to desolder electronic contacts.
- WICK, the call letters of an AM broadcasting station located in Scranton, Pennsylvania, USA.
- Wick (hieroglyph), an Ancient Egyptian alphabetic uniliteral sign.
- Wick Communications (formerly Wick Newspaper Group), a United States community news company.
- Capillary action ("wicking").
- a nickname for Chadwick School, a private school in Los Angeles, California, USA.
- An aircraft static discharger.
Places and placenames
- Wick, Bournemouth
- Wick, Gloucestershire
- Wick, Highland
- Wick, West Sussex
- Wick, Vale of Glamorgan
- Hackney Wick, London
- -wick (-wich) town
- vicus, the Latin word from which the Anglo-Saxon -wick, -wich, wic and -wych found within placenames derive.
- Vik (disambiguation)
- Wyck (disambiguation)
- Wicked (disambiguation)
- Wicks (disambiguation)
- Weeks (surname)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.