From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up wicket in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A wicket is a term used in the sport of cricket with several related meanings.
It also has some non-cricket meanings:
- "Sticky Wicket", a M*A*S*H episode
- Wicket (retail); in banking, the place where a customer performs a transaction with a bank teller
- In croquet, one of the hoops through which the balls must pass
- Apache Wicket, a web application framework
- Wicket W. Warrick, an Ewok in the Star Wars universe
- Wicket Dam related to navigation, Pittsburgh District U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
- Wicket gate, a type of door
- Wicket (ski), a wire loop which attaches a ski pass to a skier
- In HTML, an obsolete reference to one of the angle brackets < > surrounding a tag.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.