From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Widemarsh Common is a public open space in Hereford. It is owned by Herefordshire Council and is used primarily as a recreational ground for both cricket and football. It is the home pitch for Hereford Lads Club Cricket Club.
- "Widemarsh Common, Hereford". Herefordshire Council. Retrieved 2010-08-21.
- "Home > About Us > Directions". Herefordshire Football Association. Retrieved 2010-08-21.
- "Herefordshire Through Time - Bulmer's Cider". Herefordshire Council. Retrieved 2010-08-21.
- "Herefordshire Through Time". Herefordshire Council. Retrieved 2010-08-21.
- A 1932 aerial view from the English Heritage Britain from Above website.
|This Herefordshire location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|