From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up widget in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Widget may refer to:
- Widget, to refuse to pay, not paying debt. To be widgetted, the act of not paying. See RGCA for reference.
- Widget (economics), a placeholder name for a manufactured device
- Widget (beer), a device placed in cans and bottles of beer to aid in the generation of froth
- Widget (Marvel Comics), a character in Marvel Comics
- Widget (TV series) or Widget the World Watcher, a 1990s animated television series
- Widget (video game), based on the TV series
- Widget UK, a UK based personal electronics distributor
- E-9A Widget, a turboprop airliner
- New York World Journal Tribune or The Widget, a defunct newspaper
- The widget, the logo of Delta Air Lines
- Widgets, the currency used in the Bionicle universe
- Widget, a male or baby gremlin
- Widget, or blivet, an optical illusion representing an impossible physical object
In computing 
- Software widget, a generic type of software application comprising portable code intended for one or more different software platforms
- Widget drive, a hard drive used only in the Apple Lisa computer system
See also 
- All pages with titles containing "Widget"
- Widget Workshop, a science-based computer game developed by Maxis
- The MediaWiki Widgets extension and related widget collections
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.