From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up widow in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A widow is a woman whose husband has died.
Widow may also refer to:
- Widow (typesetting), a final line of a paragraph appearing separately at the top of a page or column
- Widow of Windsor, Queen Victoria after the death of Prince Albert
- Widows (film), a 2011 Argentine film
- Widows (TV series), a British television drama
- Widows (play), a theatre play by Ariel Dorfman and Tony Kushner
- Widow's Palace, a palace in Germany
- Widów (disambiguation), several places in Poland
- Widow's mite, a small offering or donation that is still a sacrifice to the (poor) person making it
- Widow's Peak (disambiguation)
- Widow's succession, a woman who replaces or stands in for her husband in politics
- Widow's walk, a rooftop platform
- Widow's weeds (clothing), mourning clothes
- Black Widow (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.