From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Wieland (disambiguation))
- Weyland the Smith, a smith in Germanic mythology
as a first name:
- Wieland Wagner, grandson of Richard Wagner
as a surname name:
- Christoph Martin Wieland, a German poet
- Heinrich Otto Wieland a Nobel Prize winning German chemist
- Jan Müller-Wieland, a German composer
- Joe Wieland (born 1990), American baseball player
- Johann Wieland, Austrian ski mountaineer
- Maria Louise Wieland, a famous actress
- Rainer Wieland, a German politician
the novel of this name by Charles Brockden Brown:
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.