From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Wien or wien in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Wien is the German language name for Vienna, the city and federal state in Austria.
- Wien (river), in Vienna, Austria
- Theater an der Wien, a theater in Vienna located at the former river Wien
Wien may also refer to:
- Wien Air Alaska, American airline 1927–1985
- Wien International Scholarship, a scholarship instituted by Brandeis University
- Lawrence Wien (1905–1988), American lawyer and real estate investor
- Max Wien (1866–1938), German physicist
- Noel Wien (1899–1977), American aviator
- Wilhelm Wien (1864–1928), German physicist
- United States
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Wien.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.