From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Wien is the German language name for Vienna, the city and federal state in Austria.
- Wien (river), in Vienna, Austria
- Theater an der Wien, a theater in Vienna located at the former river Wien
Wien may also refer to:
- Wien Air Alaska, American airline 1927-1985
- Wien International Scholarship, a scholarship instituted by Brandeis University
- Wilhelm Wien (1864–1928), German physicist
- Max Wien (1866–1938), German physicist
- Noel Wien (1899–1977), American aviator
- United States
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.