From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up wier in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Wier may refer to:
- Wier, Friesland, a small village in the Netherlands
- Wier (name), a surname (including a list of people with the name)
- Wier Longleaf Lumber Company, established in 1917 by Robert W. Wier
- Wier-Cook Airport in Indianapolis, Indiana, United States
- Wiergate, Newton County, Texas, site of Wier Longleaf Lumber Company
- Bon Wier, Newton County, Texas, site of Wier Longleaf Lumber Company
- Weir, a small overflow-type dam
- Weir (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.