Wiesław Stefan Kuc (born on 2 September 1949 in Sokołów Podlaski) is a Polish politician and Member of the European Parliament for LU, is the economist and agriculture expert of EP delegation of Self-Defense and sits on the European Parliament's Committee on Budgets.
Initially, he was a non-attached like the other members of his party, but on 1 December 2004, he joined  the Socialist Group together with Bogdan Golik. He rejoined his Samoobrona colleagues in the Union for Europe of the Nations group in December 2006, leaving Golik alone with the Socialists.
- Master of Engineering specialising in agricultural consultancy from the Warsaw Agricultural University, Department of Agriculture
- 1973: Started working at the Institute of Applied Mathematics and Statistics at the Warsaw Agricultural University
- Whilst working as a teacher, completed a year's educational training at Goshen College, Indiana U.S.
- 1978-1984: head specialist in the National Association of Agricultural Circles and Organisations
- Until 1986, he worked at the Bureau for Youth Affairs of the Cabinet Office
- Department director at the Patent Office, taking up a similar position at the Export Development Bank S.A in 1988.
- From 1991 to 1997, he worked in the Bank Handlowo-Kredytowy, Merkury Bank S.A.,Prosper Bank, Bank Staropolski S.A and the KIB Bank in the Ukraine.
- Set up own business in 1997
- Chairman of the board of ESBEO Sp. z o.o and Wisla Consulting Sp. z o.o
- 2003: President of the Bialski Furniture Company S.A
- Gained varied professional experience abroad in fields such as agriculture, banking, human resources management in: USA, the Netherlands, Turkey, Austria, Denmark, Hungary, Ukraine, Bulgaria, United Kingdom.
|This article about a Member of the European Parliament is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a Polish politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|