From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up wife in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A wife is a female participant in a marriage.
Wife or WIFE may also refer to:
- "The Wife", an episode of the NBC sitcom Seinfeld
- The Wife (film), a 1995 film by Tom Noonan
- The Wife of Bath's Tale, a tale from Geoffrey Chaucer's Canterbury Tales
- Wife (novel), a 1975 novel by Bharati Mukherjee
- W.I.F.E. (Wired Integrated Female Electroencephalograph), a character on the animated TV series SpongeBob SquarePants
- WIFE (AM), a former call sign of WTLC (AM) (1310 kHz), a radio station in Indianapolis, Indiana
- WIFE (AM), a former call sign of WLPK (1580 kHz), a radio station in Connersville, Indiana
- WIFE-FM, a radio station (94.3 mHz) in Rushville, Indiana
- WIFE-FM, a former call sign of WNTR (107.9 mHz), a radio station in Indianapolis, Indiana
- WIFE API, an API for the open source SWIFT framework
- Wives (band), a US punk band
- The Wife (play), 1887 Broadway play by Henry Churchill de Mille and David Belasco
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.