From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up wight in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A wight is a Middle English word for a sentient creature or being, used in modern fantasy works to denote an undead or wraith-like creature.
Wight may also refer to:
- Wight (surname), a family name
- Wight (Dungeons & Dragons), a type of monster in the game Dungeons & Dragons
- Wight Aircraft, the aviation department (1912-1916) of the British shipbuilding firm of J. Samuel White
- Wight Inlet, Nunavut, Canada
- Wight Bank, a small submerged atoll in the Indian Ocean
- Isle of Wight (disambiguation)
- Wight FM, a defunct internet radio service
- Wight and Wight, a former architecture firm in Kansas City, Missouri, United States
- White (disambiguation)
- Whyte (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.