From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||This page in a nutshell: Wikipedia is/should be beyond good and evil.
- Morality is only a concern for paper and CD encyclopedias.
- Rule-based morality is beneath the concern of Wikipedia, as expressed by WP:IAR.
- Wikipedia should become an over-encyclopedia.
- By its will to power, manifested creatively in overcoming nihilism and re-evaluating old ideals or creating new ones.
- By its will to power, manifested destructively in the rejection of, and rebellion against, societal ideals and moral codes.
- By a continual process of self-overcoming.