From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In Wikipedia projects, blanking is the removal of all contents of an article.
- For page blanking, see Wikipedia:Page blanking
- For blanking user pages, see Wikipedia:User pages § Removal of comments, notices, and warnings
- For blanking articles in the main namespace in bad faith, see Wikipedia:Types of vandalism
- For Wikipedia's policy allowing highly controversial pages to be blanked, see Wikipedia:Courtesy blanking
- Help:Blank save, also known as a dummy edit, which does not change the article but allows you to save an edit summary
- Help:Null edit
- Wikipedia:Content removal
- Wikipedia:Essays in a nutshell: Deletion
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Wikipedia:Blanking.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.