From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Archive 1 Archive 2 Archive 3 → Archive 6
This is an archive of past discussions. Do not edit the contents of this page. If you wish to start a new discussion or revive an old one, please do so on the current talk page.
- Listings from 2010
- Taveta, Kenya - This page must be revised: Link does not work any more, Kilimanjaro was not given by the Queen (Mount Kilimanjaro#Name), Tanzania is no longer socialist.Peter in s (talk) 06:57, 26 December 2010 (UTC)
- 1985 National League Championship Series - Needs to be heavily revised for tone (for the most demonstrative passages, see the section on Game 4). This is Wikipedia, not ESPN. --STUART (talk) 07:26, 20 November 2010 (UTC)
- Atlantic City Conference is extremely long and wordy. It could also use many citations. --Ultima Designs (talk) 14:42, 8 November 2010 (UTC)
- Dawoodi Bohra Needs clean up with grammar and spelling. - Sherenk1 (talk) 06:32, 11 October 2010 (UTC)
- El Salvador national football team Needs reliable sources.
- Eudokia Komnene has confused 2 individuals and is therefore incorrect, on the whole.
- Indian Music Industry needs more references and information. -- MrFawwaz (talk) 12:00, 25 September 2010 (UTC)
- Yelahanka has multiple issues : wikification, bad grammar, and poor formatting. Can be considered either for clean-up or deletion. --Cae prince (talk) 07:18, 20 September 2010 (UTC)
- SLI has two sections which need wikification and the article itself has insufficient in-line references. John Aplessed (talk)
- Civics In the table, all types of civic theory need citation except the first two.
- Balby Carr Community Sports College.
- Hands_(The_Ting_Tings_song) needs work on references.
- Fair Spend needs wikification and more references. (talk)
- Lady Audley's Secret Uses colloquial rather than encyclopedic language. Jackiespeel (talk) 18:14, 21 July 2010 (UTC)
- George Everest: Article not the right place to remark on the state of disrepair of his former residence (even if something #should# be done about it). Jackiespeel (talk) 15:43, 15 July 2010 (UTC)
- Art vs Science Needs heavy tone editing, as the person who wrote the article obviously hates the band. *This article has been rewritten. It still needs to be rewritten yet again, but it's a much better sight.*
- Gods and Generals (video game) Uses weasel words a bit too much. Also, it desperately needs reliable sources.