Wikipedia:Don't eat the troll's food
|This essay contains the advice or opinions of one or more Wikipedia contributors. Essays may represent widespread norms or minority viewpoints. Consider these views with discretion. Essays are not Wikipedia policies or guidelines.|
|This page in a nutshell: If you say something troll-ish to someone feeding a troll, ....don't, just don't.|
- One day, a girl was at some place feeding a troll. A random person walked in, and started eating the girl's troll food. The troll then ate the man. Unfortunately, the man had a cure for AIDS.
On talk pages, there are trolls that troll people. When people argue back, that's called "feeding the troll". However, sometimes someone (who may or may not be another troll) will join the conversation out of nowhere and
may will start insulting either the troll or the actual person. The troll will probably start trolling them now and then other person will go eat fast food. You're making people fat when you eat troll food.
- WP:Do not feed the trolls
- Negative Suggestion
- Wikipedia:Don't delete the main page
- Wikipedia:Do not disrupt Wikipedia to illustrate a point
- Wikipedia:No climbing the Reichstag dressed as Spider-Man