From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Charles Rolls Challenge, 8 Best Images
|The Charles Rolls Multilingual Challenge
||Welcome to the writing challenge for Monmouthpedia. This challenge will run from now until April the 21st. Everybody can help in any language to collaborate on writing articles related to Monmouth.
|How it works
Any Wikipedian with a named account (on any wiki) can participate. Two Wikipedians can form a team and participate jointly: this means you don't have to be multilingual!
To participate you must sign up on the users and points page: you must include a link to your talk page (it may be on any Wikipedia, but please test the link to make sure it works!)
The challenge is based on a point system, with the goal for each participant to gain as many points as possible. Details on barnstars and prizes can be found here.
- 1 point: 5 new photographs added to Wikimedia Commons relating to Monmouth
- 1 point: 1 historic photograph added to Wikimedia Commons relating to Monmouth
- 2 points: a new stub article (100 words of text, with internal and external links)
- 3 points: a short article improved to Good or Featured Article
- 4 points: a start article of 400 words
- 4 points: a start article improved
- 5 points: a new short article (500 words of text, with internal and external links, inline ref and image)
- 7 points: a "Did you know?" article
- 8 points: a new Good Article or Featured Article
Where to start?
For writing new articles look at the suggested articles or for existing articles look at the new articles page or the table below