Wikipedia:Great editing in progress
|This page is currently inactive and is retained for historical reference. Either the page is no longer relevant or consensus on its purpose has become unclear. To revive discussion, seek broader input via a forum such as the village pump.|
Great editing in progress
Often you see people doing great things around Wikipedia. Sometimes you are lazy and forget to thank people for what they are doing. Sometimes you are not lazy and do thank the person, either on an article talk page, or on their user page. Sometimes, when you're really excited, you might want lots of people to know about the good work you've seen. This page is your place to do that.
You could also award the people involved a barnstar.
Recent great editing
- CobraWiki (talk) Much-needed, heavy-duty copyediting at Game, and stimulating me to copyedit further. Seahen 15:34, 30 June 2006 (UTC)
- Dmcdevit Helping a clueless newbie (me) and providing astute and welcome advice and editing for my tentative first steps as a Wikipedian. Props to him, maaan!Hamster Sandwich 09:50, 18 July 2005 (UTC)
- Zero0000 and Guy Montag for working out an NPOV version of the controversial Kafr Qasim massacre - view the talk page for details. altmany 13:56, Jun 17, 2005 (UTC)
- AlistairMcMillan has been a terrific sport and added content for both Michael Okuda and Rick Sternbach after I rather childishly pressed the issue. Avriette 05:05, 30 Mar 2005 (UTC)
- 188.8.131.52 for great additions to Togo (dog). The article went from speedy delete listing to now an excellent article in less than 4 hours. Shanes 00:25, 11 Mar 2005 (UTC)
- Xezbeth for great additions to The Assassination of Richard Nixon, saving it from deletion. Demi 22:49, 2005 Mar 9 (UTC)
- Rayray for great NPOV editing of the controversial article British Union of Fascists. -- Karada 22:18, 9 Mar 2005 (UTC)
- Thanks for all the admins who cleaned up after the page move vandalism of User:Wikipedia is fun. Mgm|(talk) 11:48, Mar 4, 2005 (UTC)