|March 2014 +/-|
|New York City||March 1, 2014|
|Boston: Women's History Edit-a-thon, Simmons College||March 3, 2014|
|S. Hadley, PA: Seven Sisters Women's History Edit-a-thon||March 4, 2014|
|Northampton, MA: Seven Sisters Women's History Edit-a-thon||March 4, 2014|
|New York City: Seven Sisters Women's History Edit-a-thon||March 4, 2014|
|New York City||March 8, 2014|
|London 79||March 9, 2014|
|Cambridge, MA: Seven Sisters Women's History Edit-a-thon||March 12, 2014|
|Leeds 2||March 15, 2014|
|Oxford 14||March 16, 2014|
|Cambridge, MA: Charles Vest Tribute Women-in-STEM Edit-a-thon||March 18, 2014|
|Women at Duke||March 20, 2014|
|Manchester 22||March 23, 2014|
|Lower Merion, PA: Seven Sisters Women's History Edit-a-thon||March 25, 2014|
|Norman, OK: Women in Science Edit-a-thon||March 27, 2014|
|Coventry 9||March 30, 2014|
|Chapel Hill, NC: African American history in North Carolina Edit-a-thon||March 30, 2014|
|Washington, D.C.||March 30, 2014|
|April 2014 +/-|
|London 80||April 13, 2014|
|Full Meetup Calendar|
The Wikipedia Mumbai meetup is a monthly get-together of Wikipedians (contributors and users) and General Public to meet up, discuss, share experiences, reach out and advocate for Wikipedia and Wikimedia.
Pre-Meeting discussions can be on the talk page please.
Date and Venue
Date: : Saturday, 23-April-2011 10:30 AM IST
Venue: : 205, Venkatesh Chambers (Near J.B.Petit School / Cathedral School), Prescott Street, Fort, Mumbai - 400 001.
97688 84444 (Kundan Amitabh)
Anyone interested in Wikipedia (user, contributor or curious about it). Wikipedians from any part of India or the world and anyone who is interested in Wikipedia! Meetup is open to members of all Wikimedia projects and Wikipedians from all languages. All are welcome, and we are especially interested in seeing newcomers to join the experienced Wikipedians/Wikimedians. If you are interested in coming, please add your name below.
- The Venue is at 10 minutes walking distance from CST Railway Station (Central Line). Nearest Western Line station, Churchgate is a 15 minute walk.
- Buses / Trains are easily available from all corners of Mumbai & its Suburbs.
- Introductions & General Discussions.
- Planning for countrywide awareness generation on the Wikipedia & other Wikimedia Projects and for connecting people.
- Discussions on organising national level conference on the Wikipedia / Indic Languages Wikipedia at Mumbai.
- Bishakha Datta ( User:Bishdatta) , Board of Trustees, Wikimedia Foundation
- Hisham Mundol, WMF Consultant for National Programs, India.
- Kundan Amitabh (User:Angpradesh)(talk)
- Around The Globeसत्यमेव जयते 08:31, 12 April 2011 (UTC)
- Gaurav Pruthi 07:59, April 23rd 2011 (UTC)
- Prad2609 (talk)
Interested but not attended
- User:MokshjunejatalkMoksh Juneja 09:47, 12 April 2011 (UTC)
- Yogesh Khandke (talk) 15:17, 14 April 2011 (UTC)
- Shahid Farooqui, IIT Bombay
If you are residing at far places outside Mumbai and you wish to join us then you may make your virtual presence at meet up through skype : Connect on Skype with kundan.amitabh
Please list external links announcing the meet-up here.
Please list post meeting coverages here.
Tweet with #WPMMU9 twitter hashtag http://twitter.com/#!/search/wpmmu9
Please list coverage of this event by media here.
Please upload to commons and add category Commons:Category:Mumbai Meetup April2011