Wikipedia:Maldivian Wikipedians' notice board
You are encouraged to categorize yourself in Category:Wikipedians in Maldives
|To-do list for Wikipedia:Maldivian Wikipedians' notice board:|
Following conventions are proposed, not yet finalised. If you reject them please discuss in talk page
- Avoid using apostrophe in names.
- eg. Muhammed Shamsu'dheen should be written as Muhammad Shamsuddeen
- Islands should be postfixed with administrative atoll name.
- eg. Hithadhoo should have the title Hithadhoo (Seenu Atoll) indicating that it belongs to this particular atoll. This is useful as the island name sometimes conflict with another island from a different atoll.
Please list Maldivian related categories below, therefore Maldivian Wikipedians could include them in relevant articles.
- Category:Flora of Maldives [[Category:Flora of Maldives]]