Let's close out the year with a final meetup! It's been a good year for Boulder Wikimedians: we had a (nay, two!) great Wiknics, had a small Wiki Takes America, and set up a mailing list of Coloradan Wikimedians. The plan was to meet up at Harpo's Sports Grill for lunch, but we're voting for a better place now. I (User:Gaurav) am heading to Durham, NC all of next semester (January to May), so this might be our last time to hang out before June!
- Saturday, December 22, 2012 at
- Last minute change: Sorry, peeps! I've just realized that the Southern Sun doesn't open until 11:30am tomorrow. I'll be there from 11am in case anybody shows up, but if you see this, please don't get there until 11:30am or be prepared to sit out in the sun with me. Cheers! -- Gaurav (talk) 07:38, 22 December 2012 (UTC)
- Harpo's? Really? Why not Southern Sun, Boulder Beer, the Dark Horse, or any other place that isn't filled with blaring televisions? siafu (talk) 21:08, 13 December 2012 (UTC)
- riiiiight? Grye (talk) 08:00, 15 December 2012 (UTC)
- We did have one <18 Wikipedian at the Wiknik in June, so a place like Dark Horse where they check IDs at the door might not work. Southern Sun should be fine, and I've never been to Boulder Beer! Let's blatantly violate WP:VOTE and vote on it. Winner on Wednesday is where we'll meet! :-D -- Gaurav (talk) 21:53, 15 December 2012 (UTC)
- I've never been to Harpo's. All bars will be quiet 11a Saturday. Does it have anything going for it beyond big tables and blaring televisions? -—Kvng 16:37, 16 December 2012 (UTC)
- I would vote for Southern Sun (beer, very good sammitches, close to BX/BV for us Denver folks), but since I don't know if I can actually go or not yet, I'm just putting it here for now instead of below in the hopes of attracting some folks to the bandwagon. siafu (talk) 23:53, 16 December 2012 (UTC)
Where should we meet in Boulder?
- Southern Sun
- Harpo's Sports Grill, Arapahoe and 29th
- Boulder Beer
- Note: Opens at noon Saturdays
- Kitchen Next Door
- Dark Horse