|July 2014 +/-|
|Wikipedia Editathon: Water||October 21, 2014|
|The Great American Wiknic||July 6, 2014|
|London 83||July 13, 2014|
|3rd New England General Meeting||July 19, 2014|
|Perth 14||July 19, 2014|
|Oxford 18||July 20, 2014|
|Manchester 24||July 26, 2014|
|Glasgow 4||July 26, 2014|
|August 2014 +/-|
|London 84||August 8, 2014-August 10, 2014|
|Chronicling America, U. of Maryland||August 18, 2014|
|Cape Cod Wiknic & Photos||August 23, 2014|
|Liverpool 13||August 23, 2014|
|Portsmouth 2||August 31, 2014|
|Full Meetup Calendar|
Next: 11 February 2013 5-8PM - Drinks and light dinner at SLQ with Sue Gardner
Last: 3 August 2012
Here is the discussion point for the second meetup in Brisbane City. All Wikimedians interested are welcome to attend, provided that you can get to Brisbane. The decision on a venue and a date of meetup has now been finalised.
Roof Top Courtyard at the Exchange Hotel, corner Charlotte Street & Edward Street in the Brisbane CBD.
24/07/09, starting at 5:30pm
There are also 10 other confirmed attendees who have declined to be listed.
Please add your suggestions below.
- Discuss Wikimedia Australia
- Discuss WikiProject Brisbane - progress so far and future?
- Brisbane Brisbane Skyscrapers
- commons:Category:Queensland on Wiki Commons is a mess at this point. Properly organizing it would be a cool thing, if anyone has time. Vmenkov (talk) 03:49, 15 July 2008 (UTC)
- Please leave a message here if you are interested in attending.
My name is Michael Lund and I'm a journalist in Brisbane. I'd be keen to talk to other members of this Brisbane project for a possible story. Please get in touch at www.michaellund.com.au. I look forward to hearing from you. Michael Lund (talk) 01:18, 1 September 2009 (UTC)