|March 2014 +/-|
|New York City||March 1, 2014|
|Boston: Women's History Edit-a-thon, Simmons College||March 3, 2014|
|S. Hadley, PA: Seven Sisters Women's History Edit-a-thon||March 4, 2014|
|Northampton, MA: Seven Sisters Women's History Edit-a-thon||March 4, 2014|
|New York City: Seven Sisters Women's History Edit-a-thon||March 4, 2014|
|New York City||March 8, 2014|
|London 79||March 9, 2014|
|Cambridge, MA: Seven Sisters Women's History Edit-a-thon||March 12, 2014|
|Leeds 2||March 15, 2014|
|Oxford 14||March 16, 2014|
|Cambridge, MA: Charles Vest Tribute Women-in-STEM Edit-a-thon||March 18, 2014|
|Women at Duke||March 20, 2014|
|Manchester 22||March 23, 2014|
|Lower Merion, PA: Seven Sisters Women's History Edit-a-thon||March 25, 2014|
|Norman, OK: Women in Science Edit-a-thon||March 27, 2014|
|Coventry 9||March 30, 2014|
|Washington, D.C.||March 30, 2014|
|April 2014 +/-|
|London 80||April 13, 2014|
|Full Meetup Calendar|
- For comments and suggestions regarding this meet-up, post it on the discussion page or discuss at the PhilWiki mailing list.
- Bring your own ideas!
- Anything relevant to the cause of Wikipedia (the English and Philippine-language editions of Wikipedia) and wikis in general.
- User:Bentong Isles - will come if on May 3; May 1 and 2 may already be occupied
- User:Razzmatazz143 - can attend if it would be after 4pm.
- User:Exec8 - depends on number of interested attendees.
- Sky Harbor - Apparently, a Zest Airways ticket as of the time of this comment is around P3,000, but if the price goes up, I may take the SuperFerry. I'll see if I can come, but someone has to pick me up (at the airport or the seaport).
- User:palang_hernan - depends on the number of attendees.
- Efe - I have summer class. Sorry. I'll read the minutes, anyway.
- Fil Student - Sorry, I live in Manila and I have no time to travel. I'll see what will happen anyway.
- Drakesketchit - Been busy with work these days. Just read the announcement now. I already have plans for today.
- JLRAtwil - Didn't notice that.
All Wikipedians in the likely attendees list were able to meetup.
Komosta! Karon lang ko kabantay nga nagtagbo diay mo adtong petsa 3. Nia lang koy gamayng buot pakisayran. Unsa man kahay problema nga dili na man ko makasulod sa edit? Hinuon, dugay-dugay na pod kong nakatampo dinhi. Ug karon nga nakaduaw kog balik, dili na man ko maka-edit. Dili na ba ko makadayon dinhi? Salamat. --E.S. Godin
The Cebu 2 meetup is actually the first meetup in Cebu where participants indeed are able to "meet up" face-to-face. Among the different topics/issues discussed are the following:
- The immediate need for the incorporation of the local Wikimedia chapter, Wikimedia Philippines. The participants unanimously supports the founding of WMPH. Bentong even brought a cake with the Wikimedia Philippines as cake decoration.
- Publicity and usage of Philippine regional wikipedias. It has been noted that usage (edits, new articles, page views, etc.) on Philippine-based regional wikipedias is dwindling or stagnant with the exception of Tagalog wikipedia and to a lesser extent the Cebuano wikipedia.
- The CC-BY-SA and GFDL dual license and the issue of image copyrights.
|Meetups in the Philippines|
May 2007 | September 2007 | October 2007 | July 2008 | September 2009
March 2010 | May 1, 2010 | May 15, 2010 | June 2010 | September 2010
November 2010 | January 2011 | February 2011 | August 2011
November 2011 | May 2012 | September 2012