TO ATTEND OUR
Join us at our gathering of Wikipedia enthusiasts at the Kogod Courtyard of the National Portrait Gallery with an optional dinner after. All Wikipedia/Wikimedia and free knowledge/culture enthusiasts, regardless of editing experience, are welcome to attend! All ages welcome!
Where & When
Kogod Courtyard, National Portrait Gallery
Note: If the courtyard is closed for a private event, we will gather in the entranceway by the F Street entrance and pick an alternate venue that will be noted on this page.
- Harej (talk) 18:26, 4 February 2014 (UTC)
- Kirill [talk] 21:01, 4 February 2014 (UTC)
- Djembayz (talk) 13:38, 21 February 2014 (UTC)
- Antony–22 (talk⁄contribs) 19:08, 21 February 2014 (UTC)
- DES (talk) 16:20, 22 February 2014 (UTC)
- FeanorStar7 09:25, 23 February 2014 (UTC); also my knee may not be up for a lot of walking... can someone post info about where you will go for dinner by early afternoon?; if a decision is reached before that point; if decision is more on the spot at 6, no worries.
People unable to attend, but wishing to be informed about future meetups
People not wishing to be informed about future meetups
Note: the best way to stop notifications is to remove your name from this page: Wikipedia:Meetup/DC/Invite/List.