|December 2014 +/-|
|New York City||December 4, 2014|
|Southern Tier history 2014 (Corning, NY)||December 5, 2014|
|End of 2014 Meeting (Boston, MA)||December 13, 2014|
|London 88||December 14, 2014|
|Internet Censorship edit-a-thon (San Francisco)||December 14, 2014|
|New York City - Wikidata Workshop||December 14, 2014|
|Oxford 23||December 21, 2014|
|January 2015 +/-|
|Hobart||January 10, 2015|
|London 89||January 11, 2015|
|Cambridge 25||January 24, 2015|
|Full Meetup Calendar|
Under discussion. See 'Possible meet-up early 2012' below.
Editors interested in meeting up in Ireland (or with Irish Wikipedians abroad), can add their name here:
- Candlewicke (talk)
Eynar Oxartum(moved to Madrid)
- Stifle (talk)
- Jaqian (talk)
- ClemMcGann (talk)
- Ceoil (talk)
- Hohenloh +
- RA (talk)
- RashersTierney (talk)
- Exiledone (talk)
- HighKing (talk)
- GRAPPLE X
- Lihaas (talk) 19:31, 4 November 2013 (UTC)
October 6th, 2009
September 25, 2010
- When: 2:00pm, 25th September, 2010
- Where: Kingston Hotel, Dún Laoghaire
A meet up is planned for the Dún Laoghaire on September 25th. The plan as as follows:
- 1:45pm - Meet in lobby of the Kingston Hotel, Dún Laoghaire; or at Mariners' Church, see google map
- 2:00pm - Lunch in the Kingston Hotel.
- 3:30pm - Private tour of National Maritime Museum of Ireland, courtesy of Clem McGann.
Ask at reception for the Wikipedia meet up. If you can't find the Kingston Hotel, Clem McGann will wait at the steeple of the Mariners' Church (the National Maritime Museum), which is close by but visible from around the town and bring you along to the hotel.
Dún Laoghaire has easy connections to Dublin city centre by bus and DART as well as mainline rail so it should be reasonably accessible to all.
December 3, 2010
- When: 7:00pm, Friday, 3 December, 2010
- Where: O'Connell's pub, 29 Sth. Richmond St., Dublin (near Portobello Bridge, LUAS stop Charlemont)
An informal meet-up is planned for this evening, starting in O'Connell's, which is quiet at this time and conducive to chatting. There is no set agenda, but if anyone would like to discuss any particular topic(s) they would be more than welcome.
Any Wikipedians (and friends) attending can avail of free entrance to a fund-raising concert for Haiti, headlined by Niamh Parsons, a few doors up in the Portobello Hotel, from 9:00 pm, and the nite-club later on.
There are at least half-a-dozen restaurants on Richmond St., and twice as many on the other side of the bridge, in case anyone gets the munchies.
- Sounds great Hohenloh. Count me in. If any 'regular' intends travelling from outside Dublin for this and needs a 'billet', drop me a line at my TP and I'll see if I can help out RashersTierney (talk) 14:54, 4 November 2010 (UTC)
- Count me in as well, Hohenloh. I'll spare you my singing voice but I'll bring a kazoo along just in case a string breaks on your guitar :-) --RA (talk) 13:59, 6 November 2010 (UTC)
- Give my best to O'Connell's and have a great evening. Too little notice and too far to travel unfortunately ... Fmph (talk) 12:20, 1 December 2010 (UTC)
Possible meet-up early 2012
Preliminary discussion at Wikipedia talk:WikiProject Ireland#Proposal for a meet-up - all very welcome! to gauge interest and consider possible location and date.
Responses should be posted there for the moment please. RashersTierney (talk) 13:49, 12 January 2012 (UTC)
- Dublin looking the most likely venue for now. Thoughts? RashersTierney (talk) 01:48, 20 January 2012 (UTC)
- Facebook event page for September 25 meetup