|If you would like to be informed on your talk page about future meetups, please add yourself to the list here!|
|February 2015 +/-|
|Cape Town 7||February 1, 2015|
|Glasgow 5||February 1, 2015|
|Perth 18||February 7, 2015|
|Our Story Matters Editathon, Nashville, TN||February 7, 2015|
|London 90||February 8, 2015|
|Glam Café, Philadelphia, PA||February 10, 2015|
|Seattle||February 10, 2015|
|Editing workshop: Learn to Contribute to Wikipedia! 2-4pm, Seattle, WA||February 13, 2015|
|Wikipedia Editing Facilitation Training Workshop, 6-8pm, Seattle, WA||February 13, 2015|
|Feminism+Wikipedia Edit-a-thon, Seattle, WA||February 14, 2015|
|Redondo Loves Wikipedia, Redondo Beach, CA||February 14, 2015|
|Blantyre 3||February 14, 2015|
|Oxford 25||February 15, 2015|
|Wiki Loves Small Museums, Ocean City, MD||February 15, 2015|
|Cardiff 4||February 22, 2015|
|Manchester 27||February 22, 2015|
|ArtAndFeminism, Philadelphia, PA||February 28, 2015|
|March 2015 +/-|
|Art and Feminism Paris 2015||March 7, 2015|
|Art and Feminism San Francisco 2015||March 7, 2015|
|Art and Feminism Lower Hutt 2015||March 7, 2015|
|London 91||March 8, 2015|
|Project Continua Art+Feminism Wikipedia Edit-a-Thon||March 8, 2015|
|International Women's Day, San Francisco, CA||March 8, 2015|
|Seattle area monthly meetup, Bothell, WA||March 10, 2015|
|Cambridge 26||March 14, 2015|
|Oxford 26||March 15, 2015|
|Dublin 1||March 20, 2015|
|Full Meetup Calendar|
The 20th Los Angeles Meetup event will be held on 21 September, 2014.
- Date: Sunday September 21st, 2014
- Time: 11am - 5pm (originally scheduled to end at 4pm but now extended)
- Location: Kramer Studio, 5531 W. Washington Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90016 map
- Event: An edit-a-thon! Learn how to contribute to Wikipedia and collaborate with others in editing articles related to Los Angeles and beyond!
- Hashtag: The Twitter hashtag is: #ComeEditWikipedia
Come contribute to the world's most popular encyclopedia! Have no experience with editing Wikipedia? We'll teach you!
Anyone with an interest in editing collaboratively and having a great time is encouraged to attend. Bring a laptop and power cord as well as any reference materials you'd like to use.
- Calliopejen1 (talk) 17:49, 27 August 2014 (UTC) (likely to come for the 2nd half)
- Chris Troutman (talk) 18:46, 27 August 2014 (UTC)
- Penny Richards--probably after 12.
- Archivist Anna-- most likely to attend after 1pm
- AnitaConchita (talk) 18:19, 6 September 2014 (UTC) -- probably after noon. [Alas! I cannot make it after all. Apologies!]
- HkLAtx (talk) 04:58, 11 September 2014 (UTC)-- Will probably be there at 11
- Downtowngal (talk) 22:57, 13 September 2014 (UTC) - will be there after 1:30. Considering all the responses, maybe changing the time to 12-5 would be better.
- Marilyn Nix (talk) 00:33, 17 September 2014 (UTC) will be there in the afternoon.
- Phyllis Hansen
Key Wikipedia guidelines and policies:
- Conflict of Interest policy
- Image Use Policy
- Article Naming & Disambiguation
- Wikipedia Markup Cheatsheet