The 2014 St. Louis Wiknic is a potluck and is the last chance to meet until Wikimania 2014 in London. Meeting Time and Place
Sun, July 6, 10:00am Faust Park in Chesterfield (the Butterfly House)
Details Meet at the picnic site by the outdoor playgound. Wiknic theme is a potluck: bring a dish to share with up to six people. Admission to the Butterfly House is $6. Good photo opportunity!
Need to bring everybody up to date on attempts to organize Wikimedia Midwest usergroup. Wikimania 2016 in St. Louis? Who's reppin' the St. Louisans at Wikimania 2014 in London?
- Mark Schierbecker (talk) - Bringing fruit salad, plates, bowls, utensils. Yell at me if there is something else I need to bring. Also I'm not really sure what butterflies eat. 05:53, 17 June 2014 (UTC)
- Hundreds of butterflies of the various species living at the Butterfly House.
- Wikipedia:Meetup/St. Louis Wiknic 2013, June 2013, StL Zoo.
- Wikipedia:Wikipedia Takes St. Louis, Sept. 2012, city tour from the Basilica of St. Louis, King of France to Fitz's in the Delmar Loop
- Wikipedia:Meetup/St. Louis 5, (June 2012) second annual Wiknic, Forest Park
- Wikipedia:Meetup/St. Louis 4, (January 2012) Wikipedia's 11th anniversary
- Wikipedia:Meetup/St. Louis 3, (October 2011)
- Wikipedia:Meetup/St. Louis 2 (Wiknic), (June 2011)
- Wikipedia:Meetup/St. Louis/Wikipedia Day, (January 2011) Wikipedia's 10th anniversary