This peer review discussion has been closed.
I've listed this article for peer review because I feel it is so close to being a featured article. So if you can please review it, I would greatly appreciate it.
- Hi, in the lead it says that Mark Zuckerberg founded Facebook while he was a student at Harvard University, it would be good to have a date in there. Also please address the Platforms' section message. The article has a lot of references, but I did notice some "citation needed" messages. Good amount of content. Tsange ►talk 15:26, 3 November 2009 (UTC)
Finetooth comments: I see several problems that would need to be addressed before the article would have any chance at FA.
- If you use the tools at the top of this review page, you will see that the article includes several links that go to disambiguation pages instead of their intended targets.
- The link checker tool finds a nonexistent url in one of the citations and a dead url in another.
- The alt text checker shows that none of the images has alt text. Please see WP:ALT for details about how to write alt text for readers who can't see the images.
- The article has a cleanup tag at the top of the Platform section that will need to be addressed in some way.
- Some of the sections are extremely short and should either be expanded or merged.
- "The case is believed to be the first successful invasion of privacy and defamation verdict against someone over an entry on a social networking site." - Does this claim and some of the others in the article really need more than one or two supporting citations?
- Quite a few of the citations are incomplete. A good rule of thumb for Internet sources is to include author, title, publisher, date of publication, url, and access date, if they are available.