Wikipedia:Peer review/Gray Wolf/archive1
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
I've been organizing and working on this article a bit, hoping to submit it to FAC soon.
I think the section on howling would do nicely with an image, and the references could be expanded. Any suggestions? Sango123 23:33, August 19, 2005 (UTC)
- Would love to see this as FA.
I'd like to see more on wolves in myth / fable - there's a link to werewolves but maybe a bit of text on that in the main article would help.If the images are ok (re: copyright tags) then its ready for submission now imho, save the addition of the werewolf stuff. --PopUpPirate 23:48, August 19, 2005 (UTC)
- Comment - Great myth / fable additions! I'd support as FAC if you put it there! --PopUpPirate 21:21, August 23, 2005 (UTC)
- Why is there a section on life span and another section of mortality? The TOC is very long, you may want to look at taking out some of the ===h3=== headings--nixie 02:19, 20 August 2005 (UTC)
- For me, it's a very good read. Excellent work. — Stevey7788 (talk) 01:04, 22 August 2005 (UTC)
- made a few copyedits to the article. It reads good. --ZeWrestler Talk 16:49, 22 August 2005 (UTC)