Wikipedia:Peer review/Joseph Smith/archive1
This peer review discussion has been closed.
This article is of high importance within the Latter Day Saint movement and Mormonism communities. It has been on the receiving end of some very bitter edit wars in times past (Smith was and remains a very controversial figure), but the fighting seems to have died down to a relatively stable state.
I personally just came back to it after a hiatus of several years, and reading through it, it looks like it has become a very strong article (GA). However, I'd like comments on how to improve it (preferably to FA status), specifically:
- How does this article read to someone who knows little about Smith and Mormonism?
- What are the main questions that you have that the article leaves unanswered?
- What do you read that seems extraneous, trivial, or unnecessary?
- Where and how can we improve the quality of the prose to brilliant (Requirement 1a on the FA requirements) without affecting the POV balance that has been so laboriously established?
- And of course, can you spot any grammar, citation, paragraphing, etc. mistakes that should be corrected?