Wikipedia:Peer review/List of Olympic men's ice hockey players for the United States/archive1
List of Olympic men's ice hockey players for the United States
This peer review discussion has been closed.
I've listed this article for peer review because it is heavily based off two hockey FLs, List of Olympic men's ice hockey players for Canada and List of Men's World Ice Hockey Championship players for Canada (1977–present). Looking for any constructive criticism before I submit it to FLC.
Comments from Rejectwater
- Problems with notes:
- Note 8 has unknown parameter error
- Note 20, 21, 25, 26, 29 are all dead links.
- Note 18 and 22 are the same.
- The Podnieks & Szemberg ref links don't seem to work the same as the USA Hockey 2010 link.
- Note 24, 31, 32, 33, and 35-41 are all notes without a source.
- Might it work better overall to combine notes and references into a single reference list? I'm not seeing, for instance, how Wallechinsky is used in the text. It isn't linked anywhere. Having a unified refs section would address at least a few of the problems listed above as well. Or maybe keep the notes and references as two sections, but only use notes for things like 35-41, with each note having a numbered reference using the reflist template? I just find how it is now to be confusing. Most of the notes are references, and most of the references are not referencing anything specific, at least not that I can tell.
- LA84 Foundation external link is dead.
- Redlinks- all these players are notable, just without Wiki articles yet?
- Based on experience, I can guarantee this won't pass FLC unless it complies with MOS:DTT. Caption texts, scope=col, scope=row all pop out at me. I am not an expert in this by any means, however, so please don't consider that to be an exhaustive list. I know it goes for all the tables, however, including the key tables.
- Alt text. Every single image has to have an alt text. See WP:ALT.