Wikipedia:Peer review/List of districts of Kerala/archive1
List of districts of Kerala
- A script has been used to generate a semi-automated review of the article for issues relating to grammar and house style; it can be found on the automated peer review page for March 2009.
This peer review discussion has been closed.
I've listed this article for peer review because I believe this list has a potential to be a featured list. Please put your comments or suggestions 1)to improve this list, 2) to indicate what it is lacking.
- Comments from GDibyendu
- Some clarity may be needed on formation of Kerala, whether the full Travancore-Cochin state became part of Kerala and same thing for the erstwhile Malabar district also.
- Was there any change in the shapes of its districts since the state of Kerala was formed?
- As far as I know there is no 'Division' in Kerala, though many other states have it. But, is there a ref for it? Most probably it is not there because in British times, there were none: Malabar was a whole district and Travancore and Cochin were princely states.
- How are North, Central and South Kerala regions different? Geographically or otherwise. If some such differences are noted, it could be better.
- Map-colors as suggested in WP:India Cartography department page should be used.
- Are the terms Taluk and subdivision used in same sense? Noticed 'Subdivision Police': or is it defined for Police organization only?
- How are the 21 revenue divisions defined?
- Kerala High Court probably has jurisdiction over Lakshadweep also (not sure whether it should be mentioned)
- Some highlights on high literacy or 'Kerala Model' may be good to add.--GDibyendu (talk) 11:44, 12 March 2009 (UTC)