Wikipedia:Peer review/Prison Break/archive2
- A script has been used to generate a semi-automated review of the article for issues relating to grammar and house style; it can be found on the automated peer review page for November 2008.
This peer review discussion has been closed.
I've listed this article for peer review because it has been reviewed the last time more than a year ago and it has come a long way. I need someone to tell me what's not very good about the article because I'm thinking of posting it to be an FA candidate.
- The only thing I could possibly suggest for this page or a possible new Page, is a more in-depth guide to the episodes. it also could have a little bit more Information on the Spin-Off Section. Apart from that it is a very up to date, well detailed, well written Piece
- David Fuchs
I'm basing many of my comments on comparison with Lost (TV series), a FA TV series article.
- You have the synopsis before production; on one hand, I kind of like starting chronologically with the history of the show's conception like in Lost, but if such a method sacrifices clarity it's best to keep it the way it is.
- Convert the season synopses lead-ins to grammatical prose, please, e.g. "Season 1 begins..." instead of "Season 1: wasd..." et al
- You should think about cutting down the character list to the essentials
- The ratings and release tables could be turning into right-floating tables to reduce the breakup of text.
- Merge, expand, or remove one-line sentences. Some of these just include rather unnecessary and unsourced trivia, e.g. "The last five episodes are the only ones shown on Hulu."
- 'Other Media' could be turned into 'Adaptations' and include the rather stubby spinoff section.