Wikipedia:Press coverage 2002
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Wikipedia in the press|
- Michael Singer, "Free Encyclopedia Project Celebrates Year One," siliconvalley.internet.com, January 16, 2002
- "Open Source SEM-Cyclopedia Project Launched," Software Dioxide, January 17, 2002
- "Free Encyclopedia Project," PNN online: the nonprofit news and information resource, January 28, 2002 (light editing of press release)
- "Wikipedia Editor Larry Sanger Resigns," Kuro5hin.org, March 1, 2002.
- Sara Aase, "The do-it-yourself encyclopedia: Wikipedia's storehouse of knowledge is a group effort," Computer User, May 2, 2002.
- Mary Ellen Quinn, Wikipedia, Booklist Magazine, a publication of the American Library Association, September 15, 2002
- John Jerney, "The Wikipedia: The encyclopedia for the rest of us" for the Daily Yomiuri Online (Yomiuri Shimbun), 2002/10/22 (no longer available online).
-  Daily Telegraph online article "Mahathir's drive against militants wins over West" (1 November) links to Demographics of Malaysia.
-  Daily Telegraph online article "New clue to riddle of hanged banker" (15 Oct) links to Roberto Calvi
-  Daily Telegraph online article "Tebbit will stay, says Tory leader" (12 Oct) links to Norman Tebbit
-  Daily Telegraph online article "Japan and South Korea fall out over 'sea with no name'" (17 August) links to Sea of Japan