From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Welcome to the reference desk.
Want a faster answer?
Main page: Help searching Wikipedia
How can I get my question answered?
- Provide a short header that gives the general topic of the question.
- Type ~~~~ (four tildes) at the end – this signs and dates your contribution so we know who wrote what and when.
- Post your question to only one desk.
- Don't post personal contact information – it will be removed. We'll answer here within a few days.
- We don't answer (and may remove) questions that require medical diagnosis or legal advice.
- We don't answer requests for opinions, predictions or debate.
- We don't do your homework for you, though we’ll help you past the stuck point.
|How do I answer a question?
Main page: Wikipedia:Reference desk/Guidelines
- The best answers address the question directly, and back up facts with wikilinks and links to sources. Do not edit others' comments and do not give any medical or legal advice.