Wikipedia:WikiProject Biography/Core biographies
- Getting Henry VIII of England article up to B-class quality — the one major problem with the article is that it needs more inline citations
For placement on this list, consider the following criteria.
- Top/Core - Must have had a large impact outside of their main discipline, across several generations, and in the majority of the world. For instance, Einstein, brilliant physicist, but his theories have affected people outside of physics and in many other countries besides his nation of origin and several generations. His ideas have changed the way people think. No member should give this rating to any biography without first getting Project approval from the other members.
For an understanding of how "Top" relates to potential lower-importance categories, keep this in mind, as it might help decide if a biography is really "Top" or "High," etc.:
- High - Must have had a large impact in their main discipline, across a couple of generations. Had some impact outside their country of origin.
- Mid - Important in their discipline
- Low - A contributor to their discipline and is included in Wikipedia to expand depth of knowledge of other articles.
This page was once used by the Version 1.0 Editorial Team. It is preserved because of the information in its edit history. This page should not be edited or deleted. Wikiproject article lists can be generated using the WP 1.0 web tool.